Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Relentless Hungry Stomach-creative writing

What was that sound, growing louder each time

Was my stomach the noise, yes but why.

No you’re not hungry, because you just ate.

It was an hour ago, and you had a huge plate.

Please stop growling, you’re making me mad

And plus its midnight, which means too bad.

Shut up you angry thing, and let me sleep now,

You’ll be fed in the morning you strangely fat cow.

Now don’t you talk back, obey me I say,

But it wouldn’t stop growling till it had its way.

Fine, you win; I’ll fix you some food,

Maybe then you’ll shut up and silence your mood.

Now what could you want so late in the night,

Hurry up and decide you selfish old thing

Or I’m going to bed and you get nothing.

Oh now you fall silent, and slowly calm,

Finally to bed I slowly fell to,

And quickly was dreaming about me and beef stew.

No comments: